Aquababies’s swimming training program, which is the largest international baby swimming organization that has been implemented with STA and ASCTA license and has been implemented worldwide for 33 years, teaches children the basics of water safety and swimming for 2 months to 5 years. Turkey also has operations in 10 provinces. (www.aquababiesturkey.com/ankara) The main goal of the Aquababies program is to teach babies to be safe in water and to ensure that their natural reflexes develop in water. Our program Babies / children consciously hold their breath in water and breathing techniques Water safety; a child falling into the water can get out of the water alone, be able to hold onto the edge of the pool, lie on his back and jump into the water without harming himself. Building the basis of swimming: It includes coordination and balance exercises alone. In our classes, each parent is accompanied by a parent and learns the right techniques with their children and reinforces them at other times. What makes Aquababies different is that each course has a different structure. We have more than 25 different curriculum for our babies. Swimming is a very repetitive sport; therefore, what is learned should be repeated until the child develops motor skills. This is the only way children can combine movements. Curriculum has been created considering these situations.
• It increases motor development and works all muscles equally, strengthens, lengthens, accelerates growth.
• Improves balance and coordination in the body.
• Increases antibody production by stimulating the immune system and provides resistance.
• Increases the development of lungs, allows more oxygen to enter the body
• Activates the heart and circulatory system.
• It relaxes the nervous system.
• Supports psychological and social development.
• Increases independence and self-confidence.
• It regulates eating, gas and sleep problems.
• Strengthens the bond with the parent and ensures quality time.
Water provides babies with a multi-sensory experience that includes touching, hearing, seeing, and to a certain extent the sense of taste and smell. Babies who cannot participate in play groups can use all their senses and strengthen their communication skills by attending baby swimming lessons with verbal activities. They learn to share with their peers, wait for queues, respect, follow instructions, imitate and trust others. Babies are innate social beings and preschool swimming lessons are an ideal place for babies and toddlers to meet other children and for parents to have a good time with their children. The activities, songs, nursery rhymes and games in these lessons create the learning environment with play, providing the parent and child with the opportunity to communicate with each other. When they discover that they are able to move themselves through water activities, infants' ability to move independently and their self-confidence will increase. In a short time, babies will begin to enjoy their own success and develop their social and self-expression skills while playing in the water. Confident babies and children will want to act more independently in this way. In addition to the sociological, psychological and social benefits of swimming lessons, swimming with babies is also very relaxing for adults. It is a good way to spend time in the water with babies or small children and to participate in activities, relax, relax.
Babies who fill second month and weigh more than 5kg can participate in this program.
The training consists of 5 different courses. Each exchange lasts 5 weeks. One day a week 30 minutes of lectures. Babies are accompanied by 1 parent in the pool. Classes are taught with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 babies.
Toddlers over the age of 1 can participate in this program until the age of 4. The training consists of 3 different courses. Each course lasts 5 weeks. One day a week 30 minutes of lectures. Our children enter the pool with 1 parent. Classes are held with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 children.
Children over the age of 4 can participate in this program. The training consists of 15 lessons. One day a week, 45 minutes are taught. In the first 5 lessons, 1 parent enters the pool. In the other weeks, the parent can participate in the lesson by the pool according to the development of our youngest.
To join our lessons please fill out the Pre-Registration Form below.
Aquababies Program Fee
5 lessons are 725 TL.
Special discount for children with disabilities - if they submit their reports -
5 lessons are 435 TL for group lessons and 555 TL for private lessons.
Private lessons fee
5 lessons are 925 TL.
HG Eğitim Danışmanlık ve Spor Tic. Ltd. Şti.
BANK: Türkiye İş Bankası
Köroğlu Caddesi Branch
IBAN: TR45 0006 4000 0014 2340 465395
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4234 0465395
Sibling discount 10%
Group discount (3 children or more) 10%
40% in case of disability report
Our program is from 2 months (after exceeding 5 kg) to 5 years of age.
• How much does the five-week program cost? 5-week group lesson is 725 TL. (The maximum number of participants is 5) 5 weeks of tuition is 925 TL. Please refer to our "announcements" section for detailed prices and discounts.
• When can my baby begin to classes? The earliest start of the Aquababies program is the date for the mothers after the first doctor check after birth. We recommend that babies meet water early. Because this allows him to enjoy swimming in the future and reduces the chances of the child developing a fear of water. Young babies can naturally hold their breath with a diving reflex. By encouraging this reflex at an early age, it is possible for your child to swim and play safely in the water and be among the normal daily activities.
• Will my baby swim? The Aquababies program aims to encourage babies to move freely using their natural breath-holding reflexes and to teach them to be safe in the water. We recommend at least 3 exchange rates to get results.
• Do I need to have my baby's vaccinations completed before starting classes? Consult your doctor before starting classes.
• Can I bring my other child with me? It is not appropriate for parents to bring their other children unsupervised at the same time.
• What training have Aquababies trainers received? They have a baby swimming instructor certificate and life saving certificate from the UK swimming instructor federation and are trained by the founder of the leading expert in this technique Aquababies.
• What should my baby wear in the pool? Children who have not completed toilet training in the pool should use a non-leaky swim cloth that tightly surrounds the hips and abdomen. Since Huggies Little Swimmers alone isn't enough, we ask you to wear additional swimwear. We prefer to use Baby Neo washable cloth swimwear in our lessons. You can buy this jersey on the Baby Neo website or buy it from us before attending classes. (The price of plain colored swimsuits is 40TL.) We also offer Slipstop pool shoes with non-slip soles for our toddlers who cannot stand still. During further education, our instructors may ask you to bring a cap and goggles for your child.
• When should I feed my child? We recommend that you breastfeed your babies 45 minutes before the lesson and feed the solid food 1 hour before. Fasting and satiety can cause discomfort during the course. We also recommend that you bring healthy snacks for the rest of your class.
• What should I take to classes? Leak-proof swimsuit, 2 towels for baby, bathing suit, bathing cap, towel and slippers, a few bath toys your baby loves. ( optional )
• Can someone bring my child when I am not available? Any adult you trust can bring your baby. For example, fathers, grandparents, nannies, grandmothers, aunts can attend the course.
• What should I do if my baby is sick? If your baby is sick, she should not attend the class. A child with ear inflammation should not attend the course until the ear fully heals. 48 hours after the end of diarrhea can attend the class.
• If I do not attend, can I get my money back? No program refund or make-up course is offered. There is no refund since a new student registration cannot be obtained after the exchange rate starts.
• Can I take my baby to swim between classes? Yes. It is a good idea to take your child to the pool outside the lessons. It is recommended that you take your child to the pool to reinforce what they have learned. You can rent the Ma & Me & Pa Family Club pool for practicing.
• Can I make changes when they learn when I take my baby to the pool myself? Our lessons and techniques are designed to continue what you have learned. When you are alone in the pool with your baby, you should not make any changes when performing the exercises you have learned. In this way, you will not only guarantee the health and safety of your baby, but also reinforce what you have learned.
• Can I join the program with more than one child? Each adult can participate in the program with only one child.
• Do I have to know swimming? No. Pools are at a depth that your feet can step on. The depth of the pool is 1.10 cm.
• Can I entrust my baby to the trainers during the program? The responsibility of the baby belongs to the parents during the program.
• Why does each stage only take 5 weeks? Studies in the UK have found that your child will inevitably be unable to attend the session due to illness or other reasons for longer programs. We do not require parents to pay for sessions that the program cannot attend because the program is pre-paid and non-refundable. Otherwise, the paid fee cannot be refunded. In addition, the program can be repeated many times during the year when it is 5 weeks. So we can offer parents more alternatives.
• Do I need to make a reservation? Yes! A maximum of 5 babies (plus one adult) can participate in each stage of our program. Unfortunately, it is not possible to come to the pool and pay without notice. For reservations and payments, please do not hesitate to contact us. The program fee must be paid at least 7 days before the first session.